Tuesday 15 September 2009

Five Minutes of Heaven Poster by Belfast Photographer Steffan Hill


This is one of the posters that I shot for the film "Five Minutes of Heaven". Directed by the outstanding director of "Downfall" - Oliver Hirschbiegel. Shot on 2 separate days, I photographed Jimmy Nesbitt during lunch break on the last filming day, on location somewhere in Co Down ( I forget exactly where). We had a hour to shoot during his lunch break, and as usual Jimmy was great with me. I have now worked on 3 projects with Mr Nesbitt and have to say he's a true gent, very funny and very professional.

We had to photograph Liam Neeson in my studio in Belfast the next day. We were all a bit nervous as due to his heavy schedule we were not sure how long we would have with him. The excellent team from Empire Design and I were very relieved however, when he finally arrived and gave us the full promised hour to get the shots. Further stills of the film can be viewed on my website : Steffan Hill Photographers in Belfast


No comments:

Post a Comment